INACOR's Programs and Services
- We invite some Indonesian expert to speak about Indonesia from different aspects in some occasion as we visit our Indonesian Corner in our partner institution.
- Hold a Joint Collaboration Conference with our partner institutions and l ocal scholars
- Visiting Indonesian scholar who studied in the country where our partner reside is.
- Hold a talk show in which the local scholars could give talks on both partner countries and Indonesian topics
- Exhibit variety of information that illustrate the diversity of Indonesian culture and society including variety art and craft which traditionally produced in Indonesia
- Educational advising on study opportunities in the Indonesia
- Bahasa Indonesia teaching and learning activities with Local Language Fellow or a number of language centers of host universities
- Online seminars using web conferencing or digital video conferencing capabilities
- Film viewing followed by a group discussion
- Observation of Indonesian national and local holidays/ceremonials
- Regular meetings, discussions attended by students, lecturers, and/or general public
To receive information of the Indonesian Corner’s regular programs or to participate in any of the programs, please contact us via email